the migraine diet. cut the additives and clear the toxins
And how is it affecting Your health?
aluminum and migraine aluminum detox aluminum free deodorant amino sweet aspartame avoid additives belly breathing breathing and relaxation techniques breathing for migraine control breathing for relaxation breathing techniques control migraine control migraines control stress cutting aluminum from daily use cut toxins daily migraine prevention deep breathing deep breathing for relaxation detox detoxification diet for migraines health importance of lifestyle and breathing lactate in blood managing migraines migraine migraine health migraine management natural flavors natural foods naturally sweetened no aluminum in deodorant on-air migraine reduce lactate reduce lactate in blood relaxation for health serene branson shallow breathing sleep and migraines the migraine diet themigrainediet.com thoracic breathing toxic foods toxins and migraine
- Patient Perspective: Opioids February 6, 2016Use of opioids in general is a widely researched and much debated topic. The Migraine community is often split on this issue as well. Many doctors will say that opioids cause medication... READ MOREKatie Golden
- Completely Unofficial, Made-Up Migraine Types: The Zombie February 5, 2016Many of you have told me you really identify with one or more of the “Completely Unofficial, Made-Up Migraine Types” I have written about here on migraine.com. Once in awhile, someone will... READ MOREThe Migraine Girl
- Celebrating 5 Years of Migraine.com Community February 5, 2016“We are celebrating FIVE remarkable years on Migraine.com! We want to express our sincere gratitude and appreciation to YOU…our devoted migraine community members. You have all helped to foster an incredible support... READ MOREThe Migraine Girl
- Think Like a Doctor: Drowning on Dry LandA healthy 67-year-old man develops an annoying little cough that, over the course of a week, worsens and nearly takes his breath away. Can you figure out why?LISA SANDERS, M.D.
- Well: Think Like a Doctor: Drowning on Dry Land SolvedReaders solve the case of a 67-year-old healthy retiree who suddenly develops knife-like chest pain and a worsening cough.LISA SANDERS, M.D.
- Well: The Weekly Health Quiz: Zika, Weight Loss and Breast CancerTest your knowledge of this week’s health news.TOBY BILANOW
- To Tweet or Not to Tweet? January 22, 2012Went to Tweet some of my favorite Migraine links today, but Twitter has been "over capacity" for the last half hour. Now I understand that it's Sunday, and I understand that we don't pay for unsing Twitter, but it is monetized. So, what's the deal? This isn't an isolated incident. TIme for Twitter to invest […]
- Let's Get Off Our Tushies and Sign That Migraine Petition! January 15, 2012Long time, no blog, fellow Migraineurs! Wanted to pop in to remind everyone that the Alliance for Headache Disorders Advocacy is busy at work trying to get Congress to hold the very first Congressional hearings about Migraine disease and other headache disorders. As with their other initiatives, it only takes a very short time to […]
No Related Posts