the migraine diet. cut the additives and clear the toxins
And how is it affecting Your health?
additives aluminum and migraine aluminum detox aluminum free deodorant amino sweet belly breathing breathing and relaxation techniques breathing for migraine control breathing for relaxation breathing techniques control migraine control stress cutting aluminum from daily use cut toxins daily migraine prevention deep breathing deep breathing for relaxation detox diet for migraines headache health importance of lifestyle and breathing lactate in blood migraine migraine health migraine triggers msg natural flavors natural foods naturally sweetened neurotoxins nitrites no aluminum in deodorant preservatives reduce lactate reduce lactate in blood relaxation for health shallow breathing sleep and migraines sulphites the migraine diet themigrainediet.com thoracic breathing toxic foods toxins
- Emotional Abuse in Childhood Linked to Migraine in Adulthood? May 2, 2016Enduring emotional abuse as a child could increase a young adult’s risk of migraine, according to a preliminary study that was presented at the American Academy of Neurology’s annual meeting in April. Researchers... READ MOREKerrie Smyres
- To work, or not to work April 29, 2016Working with migraine is challenging even under the best circumstances. We’ve all heard about the need for fragrance-free workplaces, replacing fluorescent lights with incandescent ones, and offering flexible scheduling, generous paid time... READ MORETammy Rome
- Migraine simulator – educational tool or more stigma? April 28, 2016The makers of Excedrin recently launched a virtual reality migraine simulator that mimics some symptoms of a migraine attack. Scott Yacovino, a representative from Excedrin, claims, “We’re simulating the symptoms of migraine... READ MORETammy Rome
- Well: Breast and Body Changes Are Driving Teen Girls Out of SportsResearch shows that girls, many feeling self-conscious, start dropping out of sports or skipping gym classes around the onset of puberty.JAN HOFFMAN
- Wired Well: A Shocking Way (Really) to Break Bad HabitsA device called the Pavlok is being marketed as a way to actually fulfill those New Year’s resolutions, by delivering a jolt.JENNIFER JOLLY
- Well: When Parents Blame Themselves for That ‘Difficult’ BabySometimes the baby you have is not what you expected when you were expecting.PERRI KLASS, M.D.
No Related Posts