And how is it affecting Your health?
aluminum and migraine aluminum detox aluminum free deodorant amino sweet aspartame avoid additives belly breathing breathing and relaxation techniques breathing for migraine control breathing for relaxation breathing techniques control migraine control migraines control stress cutting aluminum from daily use cut toxins daily migraine prevention deep breathing deep breathing for relaxation detox detoxification diet for migraines health importance of lifestyle and breathing lactate in blood managing migraines migraine migraine health migraine management natural flavors natural foods naturally sweetened no aluminum in deodorant on-air migraine reduce lactate reduce lactate in blood relaxation for health serene branson shallow breathing sleep and migraines the migraine diet themigrainediet.com thoracic breathing toxic foods toxins and migraine
- Why am I so tired on my days off? February 8, 2016I have a little chicken-or-the-egg situation that keeps popping up again and am hoping you’ll weigh in with your own experiences. While I have made a habit of taking Sundays off (though... READ MOREThe Migraine Girl
- Adventures behind the mask February 8, 2016I was diagnosed with Obstructive Sleep Apnea in the summer of 2012. My headache doctor at the time was searching for untreated comorbidities that might explain why I was not responding to... READ MORETammy Rome
- Patient Perspective: Opioids February 6, 2016Use of opioids in general is a widely researched and much debated topic. The Migraine community is often split on this issue as well. Many doctors will say that opioids cause medication... READ MOREKatie Golden
- Well: In Hospitals, Smoke-Free Doesn’t Mean Abuse-FreeHospitals can make substance abusers well and sick at the same time.ABIGAIL ZUGER, M.D.
- Well: Opening Up About DepressionAs much as I understand that illness is illness, whether mental or physical, and that there’s a greater openness about depression now than a generation ago, I still feel shame about my depression.STEVEN PETROW
- Personal Health: Simple Remedies for ConstipationChronic constipation is an all-too-common problem rarely discussed in polite company and only reluctantly mentioned to doctors during checkups.JANE E. BRODY
- To Tweet or Not to Tweet? January 22, 2012Went to Tweet some of my favorite Migraine links today, but Twitter has been "over capacity" for the last half hour. Now I understand that it's Sunday, and I understand that we don't pay for unsing Twitter, but it is monetized. So, what's the deal? This isn't an isolated incident. TIme for Twitter to invest […]
- Let's Get Off Our Tushies and Sign That Migraine Petition! January 15, 2012Long time, no blog, fellow Migraineurs! Wanted to pop in to remind everyone that the Alliance for Headache Disorders Advocacy is busy at work trying to get Congress to hold the very first Congressional hearings about Migraine disease and other headache disorders. As with their other initiatives, it only takes a very short time to […]