aluminum and migraine aluminum detox aluminum free deodorant amino sweet aspartame avoid additives belly breathing breathing and relaxation techniques breathing for migraine control breathing for relaxation breathing techniques control migraine control migraines control stress cutting aluminum from daily use cut toxins daily migraine prevention deep breathing deep breathing for relaxation detox detoxification diet for migraines health importance of lifestyle and breathing lactate in blood managing migraines migraine migraine diet migraine health migraine management natural flavors natural foods naturally sweetened no aluminum in deodorant reduce lactate reduce lactate in blood relaxation for health serene branson shallow breathing sleep and migraines the migraine diet themigrainediet.com thoracic breathing toxic foods toxins and migraine
And how is it affecting Your health?
- PatternsThe "visual disturbances" that some migraineurs experience, often magnificent and intricate in design, may offer a glimpse of the geometry of the human mind. […]By OLIVER SACKS
- Migraine management confidence boosters July 21, 2014Before I had to quit working due to headache disorders, I discovered the need for creative ways to manage migraine. As a home-based family therapist, I practically lived in my car. Everything... READ MORE […]Tammy Rome
- Migraine trigger series: weird head & neck positions July 21, 2014In late May I went to New York City (home of my alma mater, NYU) for a gigantic book conference. I added in an extra day before and after the conference so... READ MORE […]The Migraine Girl
- 10 Ways Migraine is Not “Just a Headache” July 18, 2014Migraine is a neurological disorder that’s largely inherited and migraine attacks are terribly painful and often disabling. Sadly, though, migraine is frequently dismissed as “just a headache” and migraineurs are told to... READ MORE […]Kerrie Smyres
- To Tweet or Not to Tweet? January 22, 2012Went to Tweet some of my favorite Migraine links today, but Twitter has been "over capacity" for the last half hour. Now I understand that it's Sunday, and I understand that we don't pay for unsing Twitter, but it is monetized. So, what's the deal? This isn't an isolated incident. TIme for Twitter to invest in more server space […]
- Let's Get Off Our Tushies and Sign That Migraine Petition! January 15, 2012Long time, no blog, fellow Migraineurs! Wanted to pop in to remind everyone that the Alliance for Headache Disorders Advocacy is busy at work trying to get Congress to hold the very first Congressional hearings about Migraine disease and other headache disorders. As with their other initiatives, it only takes a very short time to sign this petition, and it […]