aluminum and migraine aluminum detox aluminum free deodorant amino sweet aspartame avoid additives belly breathing breathing and relaxation techniques breathing for migraine control breathing for relaxation breathing techniques control migraine control migraines control stress cutting aluminum from daily use cut toxins daily migraine prevention deep breathing deep breathing for relaxation detox detoxification diet for migraines health importance of lifestyle and breathing lactate in blood managing migraines migraine migraine diet migraine health migraine management natural flavors natural foods naturally sweetened no aluminum in deodorant reduce lactate reduce lactate in blood relaxation for health serene branson shallow breathing sleep and migraines the migraine diet themigrainediet.com thoracic breathing toxic foods toxins and migraine
And how is it affecting Your health?
- PatternsThe "visual disturbances" that some migraineurs experience, often magnificent and intricate in design, may offer a glimpse of the geometry of the human mind. […]By Oliver Sacks
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month, Migraine, and Understanding the Invisible Nature of Abuse October 22, 2014October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month. While some people might not see a connection between domestic violence and migraine, it’s there, both as an explicit connection (with domestic violence increasing the risk... READ MORE […]Sarah Hackley
- Study investigates the treatment of migraine in the emergency department October 22, 2014A recent review that examined the treatment of migraine in the emergency department was published in the journal Headache.1 Migraine is a common reason for emergency department visits, but data on patient... READ MORE […]Migraine.com
- Expressing gratitude: whom do YOU want to thank, and why? October 21, 2014Like any chronic illness patient, I could fill a book with my list of frustrations and complaints. From being angry that I have another migraine at another friend’s wedding to being frustrated... READ MORE […]The Migraine Girl
- To Tweet or Not to Tweet? January 22, 2012Went to Tweet some of my favorite Migraine links today, but Twitter has been "over capacity" for the last half hour. Now I understand that it's Sunday, and I understand that we don't pay for unsing Twitter, but it is monetized. So, what's the deal? This isn't an isolated incident. TIme for Twitter to invest in more server space […]
- Let's Get Off Our Tushies and Sign That Migraine Petition! January 15, 2012Long time, no blog, fellow Migraineurs! Wanted to pop in to remind everyone that the Alliance for Headache Disorders Advocacy is busy at work trying to get Congress to hold the very first Congressional hearings about Migraine disease and other headache disorders. As with their other initiatives, it only takes a very short time to sign this petition, and it […]