aluminum and migraine aluminum detox aluminum free deodorant amino sweet aspartame avoid additives belly breathing breathing and relaxation techniques breathing for migraine control breathing for relaxation breathing techniques control migraine control migraines control stress cutting aluminum from daily use cut toxins daily migraine prevention deep breathing deep breathing for relaxation detox detoxification diet for migraines health importance of lifestyle and breathing lactate in blood managing migraines migraine migraine diet migraine health migraine management natural flavors natural foods naturally sweetened no aluminum in deodorant reduce lactate reduce lactate in blood relaxation for health serene branson shallow breathing sleep and migraines the migraine diet themigrainediet.com thoracic breathing toxic foods toxins and migraine
And how is it affecting Your health?
- PatternsThe "visual disturbances" that some migraineurs experience, often magnificent and intricate in design, may offer a glimpse of the geometry of the human mind. […]By OLIVER SACKS
- You can wish away one migraine trigger: what will you choose? July 26, 2014I am your fairy godmother, and I am here to grant you just one wish. Now before you let your thoughts get too, um, wishful, know that there are very strict rules... READ MORE […]The Migraine Girl
- Frustrations in the ER July 25, 2014I don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing when the doctors and nurses in the ER start to recognize you. On one hand it can make it easier... READ MORE […]<a href="http://migraine.com/members/katie-golden-migraine/" title="Katie Golden">Katie Golden</a>
- Book review: WE WERE LIARS by E. Lockhart July 24, 2014Regular readers of this site may remember that I am always keeping an eye out for books that deal with migraine. I’m interested in novels that feature characters who have migraine disease,... READ MORE […]The Migraine Girl
- To Tweet or Not to Tweet? January 22, 2012Went to Tweet some of my favorite Migraine links today, but Twitter has been "over capacity" for the last half hour. Now I understand that it's Sunday, and I understand that we don't pay for unsing Twitter, but it is monetized. So, what's the deal? This isn't an isolated incident. TIme for Twitter to invest in more server space […]
- Let's Get Off Our Tushies and Sign That Migraine Petition! January 15, 2012Long time, no blog, fellow Migraineurs! Wanted to pop in to remind everyone that the Alliance for Headache Disorders Advocacy is busy at work trying to get Congress to hold the very first Congressional hearings about Migraine disease and other headache disorders. As with their other initiatives, it only takes a very short time to sign this petition, and it […]