And how is it affecting Your health?
aluminum and migraine aluminum detox aluminum free deodorant amino sweet aspartame avoid additives belly breathing breathing and relaxation techniques breathing for migraine control breathing for relaxation breathing techniques control migraine control migraines control stress cutting aluminum from daily use cut toxins daily migraine prevention deep breathing deep breathing for relaxation detox detoxification diet for migraines health importance of lifestyle and breathing lactate in blood managing migraines migraine migraine health migraine management natural flavors natural foods naturally sweetened no aluminum in deodorant on-air migraine reduce lactate reduce lactate in blood relaxation for health serene branson shallow breathing sleep and migraines the migraine diet themigrainediet.com thoracic breathing toxic foods toxins and migraine
- Migraine Symptoms and Impact on Patients’ Health and Quality of Life: Data from the 2015 Migraine in America Survey October 2, 2015Most migraine patients surveyed in a recent study cited having migraine symptoms for at least half of their lives, whether during the initial stages prior to diagnosis or in their present lives.... READ MOREMigraine.com
- Turn it down! October 2, 2015Turn it down! Don’t shout. Please whisper. My family hears these phrases from me nearly every day. Even when migraine isn’t actively trying to ruin my day, phonophobia is ever-present. It drives... READ MORETammy Rome
- Catastrophizing October 1, 2015Previous articles have addressed the concept of irrational thinking and given examples of the different types of irrational thought patterns. One specific thought pattern has been researched to determine its link to chronic... READ MORETammy Rome
- Well: Think Like a Doctor: Dazed and Confused SolvedReaders solve the real-life case of a 27-year-old woman who had vomiting, weakness and confusion months after having weight loss surgery.LISA SANDERS, M.D.
- Well: Hypertension Drugs May Be More Effective if Taken at NightResearchers found that subjects who took their medications before going to sleep had a lower risk of diabetes.NICHOLAS BAKALAR
- Ask Well: A Myth About Refreezing FoodsA Department of Agriculture dietitian takes on the notion that, once thawed, foods cannot be frozen again. But they must be thawed properly.RONI CARYN RABIN
- To Tweet or Not to Tweet? January 22, 2012Went to Tweet some of my favorite Migraine links today, but Twitter has been "over capacity" for the last half hour. Now I understand that it's Sunday, and I understand that we don't pay for unsing Twitter, but it is monetized. So, what's the deal? This isn't an isolated incident. TIme for Twitter to invest […]
- Let's Get Off Our Tushies and Sign That Migraine Petition! January 15, 2012Long time, no blog, fellow Migraineurs! Wanted to pop in to remind everyone that the Alliance for Headache Disorders Advocacy is busy at work trying to get Congress to hold the very first Congressional hearings about Migraine disease and other headache disorders. As with their other initiatives, it only takes a very short time to […]