aluminum and migraine aluminum detox aluminum free deodorant amino sweet aspartame avoid additives belly breathing breathing and relaxation techniques breathing for migraine control breathing for relaxation breathing techniques control migraine control migraines control stress cutting aluminum from daily use cut toxins daily migraine prevention deep breathing deep breathing for relaxation detox detoxification diet for migraines health importance of lifestyle and breathing lactate in blood managing migraines migraine migraine diet migraine health migraine management natural flavors natural foods naturally sweetened no aluminum in deodorant reduce lactate reduce lactate in blood relaxation for health serene branson shallow breathing sleep and migraines the migraine diet themigrainediet.com thoracic breathing toxic foods toxins and migraine
And how is it affecting Your health?
- PatternsThe "visual disturbances" that some migraineurs experience, often magnificent and intricate in design, may offer a glimpse of the geometry of the human mind. […]By Oliver Sacks
- Facial pain during migraine explained October 24, 2014Do you ever get sinus pain, watery eyes, nasal congestion, jaw or ear pain during a migraine? You can blame these strange symptoms on your sphenopalatine ganglion. Spheno-what? The sphenopalatine ganglion, or... READ MORE […]Tammy Rome
- Depression and Migraine: more than just comorbid conditions October 23, 2014With Depression awareness month this October, I wanted to look back to my own experiences. I had almost forgotten that I once struggled with it daily over ten years ago. It held... READ MORE […]Lisa Benson
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month, Migraine, and Understanding the Invisible Nature of Abuse October 22, 2014October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month. While some people might not see a connection between domestic violence and migraine, it’s there, both as an explicit connection (with domestic violence increasing the risk... READ MORE […]Sarah Hackley
- To Tweet or Not to Tweet? January 22, 2012Went to Tweet some of my favorite Migraine links today, but Twitter has been "over capacity" for the last half hour. Now I understand that it's Sunday, and I understand that we don't pay for unsing Twitter, but it is monetized. So, what's the deal? This isn't an isolated incident. TIme for Twitter to invest in more server space […]
- Let's Get Off Our Tushies and Sign That Migraine Petition! January 15, 2012Long time, no blog, fellow Migraineurs! Wanted to pop in to remind everyone that the Alliance for Headache Disorders Advocacy is busy at work trying to get Congress to hold the very first Congressional hearings about Migraine disease and other headache disorders. As with their other initiatives, it only takes a very short time to sign this petition, and it […]