aluminum and migraine aluminum detox aluminum free deodorant amino sweet aspartame avoid additives belly breathing breathing and relaxation techniques breathing for migraine control breathing for relaxation breathing techniques control migraine control migraines control stress cutting aluminum from daily use cut toxins daily migraine prevention deep breathing deep breathing for relaxation detox detoxification diet for migraines health importance of lifestyle and breathing lactate in blood managing migraines migraine migraine diet migraine health migraine management natural flavors natural foods naturally sweetened no aluminum in deodorant reduce lactate reduce lactate in blood relaxation for health serene branson shallow breathing sleep and migraines the migraine diet themigrainediet.com thoracic breathing toxic foods toxins and migraine
And how is it affecting Your health?
- PatternsThe "visual disturbances" that some migraineurs experience, often magnificent and intricate in design, may offer a glimpse of the geometry of the human mind. […]By OLIVER SACKS
- Believing the lie August 28, 2014We’ve all heard it. Migraine is NOT just a headache. There are so many other symptoms we have to deal with. Sometimes it’s difficult to determine if what I am experiencing is... READ MORE […]<a href="http://migraine.com/members/tammy-lrome/" title="Tammy L Rome">Tammy L Rome</a>
- How Open is your Doctor to Complementary and Alternative Medicine? August 27, 2014Complementary and Alternative Medicine (or CAM) is widely used by patients, but often left undiscussed with their traditional doctors. According to one study, 82% of headache sufferers use some type of alternative... READ MORE […]<a href="http://migraine.com/members/katie-golden-migraine/" title="Katie Golden">Katie Golden</a>
- Can Having a Purpose in Life Protect You From Pain? August 26, 2014Purposeful people live longer; that’s the takeaway from a recent study1 based on data taken from a longitudinal sample that followed 7,108 participants for approximately 15 years. According to the study, this... READ MORE […]Sarah Hackley
- To Tweet or Not to Tweet? January 22, 2012Went to Tweet some of my favorite Migraine links today, but Twitter has been "over capacity" for the last half hour. Now I understand that it's Sunday, and I understand that we don't pay for unsing Twitter, but it is monetized. So, what's the deal? This isn't an isolated incident. TIme for Twitter to invest in more server space […]
- Let's Get Off Our Tushies and Sign That Migraine Petition! January 15, 2012Long time, no blog, fellow Migraineurs! Wanted to pop in to remind everyone that the Alliance for Headache Disorders Advocacy is busy at work trying to get Congress to hold the very first Congressional hearings about Migraine disease and other headache disorders. As with their other initiatives, it only takes a very short time to sign this petition, and it […]