aluminum and migraine aluminum detox aluminum free deodorant amino sweet aspartame avoid additives belly breathing breathing and relaxation techniques breathing for migraine control breathing for relaxation breathing techniques control migraine control migraines control stress cutting aluminum from daily use cut toxins daily migraine prevention deep breathing deep breathing for relaxation detox detoxification diet for migraines health importance of lifestyle and breathing lactate in blood managing migraines migraine migraine diet migraine health migraine management natural flavors natural foods naturally sweetened no aluminum in deodorant reduce lactate reduce lactate in blood relaxation for health serene branson shallow breathing sleep and migraines the migraine diet themigrainediet.com thoracic breathing toxic foods toxins and migraine
And how is it affecting Your health?
- PatternsThe "visual disturbances" that some migraineurs experience, often magnificent and intricate in design, may offer a glimpse of the geometry of the human mind. […]By Oliver Sacks
- Special education services for children with migraine September 22, 2014Migraines can seriously impact a child’s social and emotional development. They can also present a significant barrier to educational success. If your child has migraines, you know how difficult it can be... READ MORE […]Tammy Rome
- Midlife Migraine Linked to Parkinson’s Disease September 21, 2014Many migraineurs, especially women, feel better as they age, but a new study has important implications for those who don’t. A study published this week in Neurology1 suggests that people who experience... READ MORE […]Sarah Hackley
- Acting out Pain September 20, 2014There’s a lot of talk these days about Jennifer Aniston’s new role in her latest movie, “Cake,” in which she plays a woman dealing with chronic pain. I’m completely intrigued by this... READ MORE […]Prof. Joanna Kempner
- To Tweet or Not to Tweet? January 22, 2012Went to Tweet some of my favorite Migraine links today, but Twitter has been "over capacity" for the last half hour. Now I understand that it's Sunday, and I understand that we don't pay for unsing Twitter, but it is monetized. So, what's the deal? This isn't an isolated incident. TIme for Twitter to invest in more server space […]
- Let's Get Off Our Tushies and Sign That Migraine Petition! January 15, 2012Long time, no blog, fellow Migraineurs! Wanted to pop in to remind everyone that the Alliance for Headache Disorders Advocacy is busy at work trying to get Congress to hold the very first Congressional hearings about Migraine disease and other headache disorders. As with their other initiatives, it only takes a very short time to sign this petition, and it […]