And how is it affecting Your health?
aluminum and migraine aluminum detox aluminum free deodorant amino sweet aspartame avoid additives belly breathing breathing and relaxation techniques breathing for migraine control breathing for relaxation breathing techniques control migraine control migraines control stress cutting aluminum from daily use cut toxins daily migraine prevention deep breathing deep breathing for relaxation detox detoxification diet for migraines health importance of lifestyle and breathing lactate in blood managing migraines migraine migraine health migraine management natural flavors natural foods naturally sweetened no aluminum in deodorant on-air migraine reduce lactate reduce lactate in blood relaxation for health serene branson shallow breathing sleep and migraines the migraine diet themigrainediet.com thoracic breathing toxic foods toxins and migraine
- Unofficial Migraine Types November 25, 2015A review of the “Unofficial Migraine Types” identified by The Migraine Girl . The Bulldozer, the Creeper, the Wave…. and so many more! . nextEditorial Team
- Being treated like a suspicious character or drug seeker at the pharmacy November 24, 2015Recently, I wrote an article for migraine.com about a weird experience I had in the emergency room at a local hospital: I repeatedly told all the staff I didn’t want morphine, yet... READ MOREThe Migraine Girl
- Life with Migraine During the Holidays November 23, 2015The holiday season is a busy time of year for most, however when you have a chronic condition, the holidays can be a bit more stressful. In a recent survey, 112 of... READ MORELB Herbert
- Well: A Doctor Revisits His Own TraumaOver a year has passed since the beautiful summer day I rode my bicycle down a steep hill, crashed and landed in the hospital, bruised and battered.MIKKAEL A. SEKERES, M.D.
- New Catfish Inspections Stir Debate Over Safety vs. TradeInspections of imported catfish are now under the much stricter Agriculture Department, risking retaliation from America’s trade partners.RON NIXON
- Well: Counting Your Bites for Weight LossHaving people count their every bite and swallow resulted in weight loss — at least for those who could keep doing it.GRETCHEN REYNOLDS
- To Tweet or Not to Tweet? January 22, 2012Went to Tweet some of my favorite Migraine links today, but Twitter has been "over capacity" for the last half hour. Now I understand that it's Sunday, and I understand that we don't pay for unsing Twitter, but it is monetized. So, what's the deal? This isn't an isolated incident. TIme for Twitter to invest […]
- Let's Get Off Our Tushies and Sign That Migraine Petition! January 15, 2012Long time, no blog, fellow Migraineurs! Wanted to pop in to remind everyone that the Alliance for Headache Disorders Advocacy is busy at work trying to get Congress to hold the very first Congressional hearings about Migraine disease and other headache disorders. As with their other initiatives, it only takes a very short time to […]