aluminum and migraine aluminum detox aluminum free deodorant amino sweet aspartame avoid additives belly breathing breathing and relaxation techniques breathing for migraine control breathing for relaxation breathing techniques control migraine control migraines control stress cutting aluminum from daily use cut toxins daily migraine prevention deep breathing deep breathing for relaxation detox detoxification diet for migraines health importance of lifestyle and breathing lactate in blood managing migraines migraine migraine diet migraine health migraine management natural flavors natural foods naturally sweetened no aluminum in deodorant reduce lactate reduce lactate in blood relaxation for health serene branson shallow breathing sleep and migraines the migraine diet themigrainediet.com thoracic breathing toxic foods toxins and migraine
And how is it affecting Your health?
- Pain behaviors can perpetuate stigma October 31, 2014Pain behaviors are all the things people naturally do when in pain. Yet these very legitimate behaviors are some of the excuses people use to blame patients and accuse them of lying.... READ MORE […]Tammy Rome
- Children & Migraine: 11 Things Parents Need to Know October 30, 2014Migraine often looks so different in kids than adults that even parents who have migraine don’t realize their child’s symptoms are actually migraine. Here are some facts and information about children and... READ MORE […]Kerrie Smyres
- The Unintentional Detox October 29, 2014I’ve often wondered if any of my meds were actually working. The cocktail often gets reworked about every 3 months as I see my Headache Specialist. When I return, I don’t really... READ MORE […]Katie Golden
- To Tweet or Not to Tweet? January 22, 2012Went to Tweet some of my favorite Migraine links today, but Twitter has been "over capacity" for the last half hour. Now I understand that it's Sunday, and I understand that we don't pay for unsing Twitter, but it is monetized. So, what's the deal? This isn't an isolated incident. TIme for Twitter to invest in more server space […]
- Let's Get Off Our Tushies and Sign That Migraine Petition! January 15, 2012Long time, no blog, fellow Migraineurs! Wanted to pop in to remind everyone that the Alliance for Headache Disorders Advocacy is busy at work trying to get Congress to hold the very first Congressional hearings about Migraine disease and other headache disorders. As with their other initiatives, it only takes a very short time to sign this petition, and it […]