Have you ever stopped to consider the possible side-effects of the additives & preservatives listed on the food labels at your supermarket? Why are they there? What do they do? Could they be making you sick? The Migraine Diet presents information as pertains to […]
cut the additives & clear the toxins
What Are You Eating?
And how is it affecting Your health?
additive free additives aluminum and migraine aluminum detox aluminum free deodorant belly breathing breathing and relaxation techniques breathing for migraine control breathing for relaxation breathing techniques control migraine control stress cutting aluminum from daily use cut toxins daily migraine prevention deep breathing deep breathing for relaxation detox diet for migraines headache health importance of lifestyle and breathing lactate in blood migraine migraine health migraine triggers msg natural flavors natural foods naturally sweetened neurotoxins nitrites no aluminum in deodorant preservatives reduce lactate reduce lactate in blood relaxation for health shallow breathing sleep and migraines sulphites the migraine diet themigrainediet.com thoracic breathing toxic foods toxins
- Well: War Wounds That Time Alone Can’t Heal June 6, 2016Moral injury resembles post-traumatic stress disorder with an added burden of guilt, and requires different treatment.JANE E. BRODY
- Well: Direct-to-Consumer Lab Tests, No Doctor Visit Required June 6, 2016Firms promise to help consumers spot metabolic red flags. Critics say the services persuade healthy people to seek unneeded treatment.ANAHAD O'CONNOR
- Well: A Doctor on Schedule, Rarely on Time June 6, 2016Everyone can tell when I’m behind. Every visit is pared to essentials. Paperwork is postponed, chatting minimized.ABIGAIL ZUGER, M.D.
- To Tweet or Not to Tweet? January 22, 2012Went to Tweet some of my favorite Migraine links today, but Twitter has been "over capacity" for the last half hour. Now I understand that it's Sunday, and I understand that we don't pay for unsing Twitter, but it is monetized. So, what's the deal? This isn't an isolated incident. TIme for Twitter to invest […]
- Let's Get Off Our Tushies and Sign That Migraine Petition! January 15, 2012Long time, no blog, fellow Migraineurs! Wanted to pop in to remind everyone that the Alliance for Headache Disorders Advocacy is busy at work trying to get Congress to hold the very first Congressional hearings about Migraine disease and other headache disorders. As with their other initiatives, it only takes a very short time to […]
- A Mother’s Perspective February 21, 2018I have done a series of these articles that describe the various perspectives of individuals in my life pertaining to my life with chronic migraine. In this particular article, my mother sat... READ MOREAmanda Workman
- GammaCore Overview February 20, 2018The gammaCore, an external vagus nerve stimulator, received FDA approval for treating migraine on January 29, 2018. I’ve been using it since June 2016 and it’s the most effective treatment I’ve ever... READ MOREKerrie Smyres
- Tips for Treating Nausea in Migraine February 19, 2018Having lived with migraines nearly my entire life I can tell you that with the exception of a pain in the head, that hits like a brick thrown at you suddenly, the... READ MOREmaria.deleon