I am a firm believer in the positive effects of proper, consistent breathing techniques as a preventative to migraine. I’ve often noticed my tendency to hold my breath or breath in quick, shallow puffs when cold, nervous or fatigued and I’m just now seeing that I can […]
cut the additives & clear the toxins
What Are You Eating?
And how is it affecting Your health?
additive free additives aluminum and migraine aluminum detox aluminum free deodorant belly breathing breathing and relaxation techniques breathing for migraine control breathing for relaxation breathing techniques control migraine control stress cutting aluminum from daily use cut toxins daily migraine prevention deep breathing deep breathing for relaxation detox diet for migraines headache health importance of lifestyle and breathing lactate in blood migraine migraine health migraine triggers msg natural flavors natural foods naturally sweetened neurotoxins nitrites no aluminum in deodorant preservatives reduce lactate reduce lactate in blood relaxation for health shallow breathing sleep and migraines sulphites the migraine diet themigrainediet.com thoracic breathing toxic foods toxins
- Well: War Wounds That Time Alone Can’t Heal June 6, 2016Moral injury resembles post-traumatic stress disorder with an added burden of guilt, and requires different treatment.JANE E. BRODY
- Well: Direct-to-Consumer Lab Tests, No Doctor Visit Required June 6, 2016Firms promise to help consumers spot metabolic red flags. Critics say the services persuade healthy people to seek unneeded treatment.ANAHAD O'CONNOR
- Well: A Doctor on Schedule, Rarely on Time June 6, 2016Everyone can tell when I’m behind. Every visit is pared to essentials. Paperwork is postponed, chatting minimized.ABIGAIL ZUGER, M.D.
- To Tweet or Not to Tweet? January 22, 2012Went to Tweet some of my favorite Migraine links today, but Twitter has been "over capacity" for the last half hour. Now I understand that it's Sunday, and I understand that we don't pay for unsing Twitter, but it is monetized. So, what's the deal? This isn't an isolated incident. TIme for Twitter to invest […]
- Let's Get Off Our Tushies and Sign That Migraine Petition! January 15, 2012Long time, no blog, fellow Migraineurs! Wanted to pop in to remind everyone that the Alliance for Headache Disorders Advocacy is busy at work trying to get Congress to hold the very first Congressional hearings about Migraine disease and other headache disorders. As with their other initiatives, it only takes a very short time to […]
- The Virtue of Not Having Tried “Everything” December 11, 2017If you’ve dealt with migraine disease for a long time, you probably have said the following phrase: “Oh, I’ve tried everything.” Receiving well-meaning advice I myself am most tempted to say this... READ MOREThe Migraine Girl
- Migraine Onset Survey December 8, 2017Even if one is diagnosed with migraine later in life, people can sometimes retrospectively recall symptoms of migraine at an early age. According to our Migraine In America 2017 data, over half... READ MOREMarcia Kavulich
- Ableism: Do We Really Need Another “-ism”? December 7, 2017I’m not crazy about the idea either, but it’s happening. It’s always been happening, and we might as well give it a name. Living with an invisible illness Even if you aren’t... READ MOREElizabeth Roberts-Zibbel